Thread: One word

  1. #1541
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just hugs ya sis!!!! You know I love you!


    Originally posted by wildnthewind:
    Yeah and WEAR somethin' sexyyyyy.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Ok..... so I'm a tad jealous..
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] At the same time I'm happy for ya![/QB]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">btw, no need to be jealous [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #1542
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's good to know.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'll even drink to that.. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #1543
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno why but lately I have been thinking 'bout getting drunk? Guess I am secretly hoping to drown my problems eh?

    *cheers Wild*

  4. #1544
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    You and me both babe.
    **buys a keg** [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #1545
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, fill me up Mista Wild!!!!


    *hey, get those dirty thoughts outta yer head*LOL

  6. #1546
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    partytime

  7. #1547
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm up for it....Salude [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  8. #1548
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really, really need a drink*L

  9. #1549
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Originally posted by cherry_pie:
    Yeah, <u>fill</u> me up Mista Wild!!!!


    *hey, get those dirty thoughts outta yer head*LOL
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">.
    .
    .
    FILL? LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    OK..... Here's a dozen [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Drunk

  10. #1550
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] yeah well I thought the same thing too Pie [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •